Monday, July 8, 2013

Passion Found in Motherhood

In the 3 years almost 4(hard to believe) that I have been a Mommy I have had a passion for all things motherhood. I truly believe God gave me my children to help me realize my passion and the thing that I was meant to do as a career. I love helping moms in every stage of the game. I have been devouring all kinds of books and information on the maternity crisis in our country. I want to help change the view of birth for moms from something they fear to something they look forward to experiencing. The birthing process is a truly Holy experience and I want moms and dads to see and experience that part of it.  In August I get to go to a workshop to help me learn more about supporting pregnant and laboring moms. This will be the beginning of my doula career. As a doula I will help educate moms on the risks and benefits of procedures, help calm nerves of mom and dad, and help with comfort and anything mom needs during labor and delivery. I cannot wait to help laboring couples achieve the kind of birth they desire. If you are pregnant or going to be soon please feel free to ask questions and talk to me. I love answering questions about all thing motherhood. If I don't know the answer I will find it for you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment