Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Festivities

What a very busy Christmas weekend and week. It's been a blast being with family. Staying up way to late (like 3 in the morning late) talking and playing with my family. Waking up a few hours later to make breakfast and open presents before having to head back home. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins. My sister made the kids an indoor snow ball fight set. Of course they had to have a snow ball fight before opening any more of their presents. We are truly blessed with the best family any one could ask for. They love us unconditionally and provide us with wonderful memories.
My sister and I have kind of decided that we prefer to make Christmas presents for each others kids. One because it is more personal and more thought out. Second we can make way more for the same amount of money. This year I made a fort kit and bows for and my sis made snow ball fight set, tutus, and a gone fishing set. My two have had some much fun playing with those gifts. The puzzle, slinky dog, and magna doodle Nawnie and Papa got them have also had lots of play time.
We are spending Christmas morning with Tony's side of the family and I am look forward to it very much. Tony's family lives way out in the country and the kids love it. We are all very excited about spending a few days away from home. Once we get back I will post pictures of our Christmas fun.

Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment