Thursday, February 7, 2013

Anxious Week

This week I have been a nervous wreck about Treyton's development evaluation. Every time I think about it I get huge knots in my stomach. Even now just typing the words development evaluation makes me anxious. I know taking him is going to be the best thing for all of us. So that we can all learn together how to help him learn to talk. However taking him also makes me feel like I have failed him in some way. I keep going over in my mind what I could have done different. I know in my heart that I haven't done anything wrong but convincing my head of that has proven to be tough. I love my kids more then any thing in the world and want nothing but the best for them so that is why I decided I need to make the appointment in the fist place. Monday will be the day we find out what more we can do to help Treyton. I have a feeling once we getting started talking he won't ever stop. I am excited about hearing him tell me what he is thinking or to hear him sing me a song. He already does these things in his own little language that I can't understand. I am very ready to hear my little man tell me he loves me with words. He shows me a million times a day already. I am ready to hear him make up stories with his big sister. I am sure they will be very interesting stories. He is already so smart I can't wait to see him become even smarter. I am trusting God with this and I know everything is going to be fine. Please be praying for us on Monday. I'm sure my nerves will be crazy and I'm wanting to be calm so that Treyton will be calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment