Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Better and better

Today we spent some time at the library and while we were there we talked to a group of ladies that were there doing some worksheets with their little ones. They gave me 2 sets of the worksheets for the kids to do at home. My kiddos are more interested in the light wall and looking at book then sitting still at the library. Well those worksheet were a huge hit with Avalynn. She actually sat and did all of them. She did them all right as well. So with that being said I believe I will be working on making some worksheets for my girl to do. I have also found a free online curriculum for us to use along with our other stuff. This new curriculum has many videos of each letter and stories to go with each letter too. We are still finding what exactly works for our family when it comes to when we do school time and how and what we are doing each day. The freedom that comes with homeschool is that what ever doesn't work we don't have to do. I love being able to change something to make it work for our learning and teaching styles. This journey just keeps getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment